Friday April 28th, May 5th,12th
Classes are offered the following days and times:
- Group A 5:00pm-6:00pm
- Group B 6:15pm-7:15pm
- Group C 7:30pm-8:30pm
Registration fee is $225.50 for five one hour classes and group size is limited to twelve adults per class. Two coaches will work with each group at all times to ensure a small student to teacher ratio.
Areas that will be covered during the five classes:
- The best ways to hold the club and get ready before you take a swing
- Getting the ball close to the hole — chipping, pitching and other shots from short distances
- Getting comfortable with the full swing
- Using your irons to get the ball in the air and onto the green
- Learning golf terminology
- Swinging your driver and other ‘big’ clubs to hit the long shots
- Playing from the correct tee markers
- Helpful shortcuts to save time while you play on the course
- Tips for playing in groups, or teams and other fun ways to play
- Getting you more comfortable on the course
- Review of the rules and keeping score
Adult Supervised practice sessions meet in small group settings on Monday and Wednesday from 9:30am-10:30am (Group A) and 10:30am-11:30am (Group B). One coach will work with students on all areas of the game. This program is great for players looking to have ongoing coaching over a period of time and the opportunity to practice on a regular basis with a coach, access to Flightscope, GC Quad and Boditrak technology during practice times is included as are range balls during class times. Students in the supervised practice program are welcome to attend as often as the like during the scheduled class times.
Registration fee is $249.95. Class size is limited to 12 people.