2022 Spring Break – Junior Golf Camp March 14-18th
USA Junior golf camps are designed to improve young athletes’ overall understanding of golf. Ages 7 and up are welcome to attend. These topics include:
- On-Course play at San Pedro Golf Course
- Open to all skill levels.
- Each participant will receive one USA Junior team hat, towel and a dozen Callaway golf balls.
- Full Day Campers will receive a USA Junior Golf Carry bag (retail value $250.00)
- Class size limited to 12 junior golfers (6:1 student to teacher ratio)
The USA Junior Training program is the nation’s first long term player development program. The program contains five teams or “levels”. The Mission of the program is to:
• To mentor, guide and encourage our athletes and to make a difference in their lives.
• To develop our athletes into nationally and internationally ranked junior golfers.
• To provide our athletes with some of the best coaching and training facilities in the nation.
Half Day Camp – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm daily
Full Day Camp – 9:00am- 4:00pm (lunch is included at San Pedro from 12-1 for full day camps)
Per Session / Half Day Camp
Full Day Camp
Frequently Asked Questions about Summer Junior Golf Camps
How old do you need to be to participate?
- Ages 7 and up are welcome.
Is lunch provided?
- If you sign up for the All Day Camp (9am-4pm) lunch is provided from 12pm-1pm at San Pedro.
What time is Drop off and Pick up?
- You can drop off your junior golfer at 8:55am and pick them up at 12:00pm for the half day and 4:00pm for the all day camp.
Do you need to have golf clubs to participate?
- Yes, we would like you to have golf clubs of your own to participate. If you need assistance in finding clubs or where to purchase please contact email@example.com