Current Points Leaders
SUMMER SEASON - Updated 9/27/2016
The Top 19 in Point Standings can still make TOP 3 with a PC Open Win this weekend @ Northern Hills
Top 3 Qualify for The 2016 ACGT Tour
South Texas Match Play Challenge Team
The ACGT Tour Playoffs will be the culmination of the 2016 ACGT Tour regular season. The Top 50 from the Spring, The Top 50 from the Summer and The Top 20 from The Friday Skins points lists will be invited to compete in Playoff Round #1. Your starting Playoff position will be determined by your finishing spot in each of the 3 seasons (Spring+Summer+Skins). There will also be a points bonus for placing in multiple seasons. 1st Place in Spring or Summer equals 50pts, 2nd is 49pts, 3rd is 48pts and so on. 1st Place in the Skins is 20pts, 2nd is 19 and so on.
Golfers Will earn a 25 pts Bonus for finishing in the Top 50 in Both Spring and Summer. And a 50 Point Bonus for placing in the Top 50 in Spring & Summer + The Top 20 in Skins.
For example - Golfer "A", Finishes 10th in Spring, 25th in Summer and 8th in the Skins. Golfer "A" would begin the Playoffs with 129pts (40Spring, 26Summer,13Skins + 50pt Bonus)
Each Round will earn points based on finishing place. With a cut following each round.
Round #1 - 1st Place = 100Pts - 4 Flights of 30 Golfers
Round #2 - 1st Place = 150Pts - 3 Flights of 32 Golfers
Round #3 - 1st Place = 200pts - 3 Flights of 24 Golfers
Round #4 - 1st Place = 350pts - 2 Flights of 26 Golfers
ACGT TOUR QUICK LINKS
Get the ACGT TOUR Newsletter delivered to your inbox!
ACGT Tour Info
- 2016 Tour Champion
- 2015 Tour Champion
- 2014 Tour Champion
- 2013 Tour Champion
- 2012 Tour Champion
- 2016 P.O.Y.
- 2015 P.O.Y.
- 2014 P.O.Y.
- 2013 P.O.Y.
- 2012 P.O.Y.
- 2015 Most Imp.
- 2014 Most Imp.
- 2013 Most Imp.
- 2012 Most Imp.
- #8 @ Cedar Creek 6/2/13
Zhen "Tommy" Xu
- #8 @ Brackenridge Park 1/11/14
- #8 @ Mission del Lago 3/13/15
- #6 Olmos Basin 5/1/15
- #1 Riverside Par 3 5/25/15
- #3 Riverside Par 3 5/25/15
- #18 Brackenridge Park 6/7/15
- #3 Riverside 3/6/16
|1||Sun 1/10/16||BR||2 Person 6,6,6|
|2||Sat 1/23/16||NH||Individual Stroke Play|
|3||Sat 2/6/16||WS||Individual Stroke Play|
|4||Sat 2/13/16||MDL||Individual Stableford|
|5||Sun 3/6/16||RS||2 Person Best Ball|
|6||Fri 3/18/16||WS||4 Ball 2 Person Match Play|
|7||Sun 4/3/16||OB||Individual Stroke Play|
|8||Sat 4/16/16||CC||2 Person Alt Shot|
|9||Sun 5/1/16||NH||Individual Stroke Play|
|10||Sat 5/14/16||RS||27 Hole Scramble|
|11||Fri 6/10/16||BR||PC Masters Par 3 Contest|
|BR||ACGT Tour PC Masters|
|1||Sun 8/7/16||WS||2 Person 6,6,6|
|2||Sat 6/25/16||OB||Individual Stroke Play|
|CC||Stroke Play to Match Play|
|4||Sun 7/17/16||NH||2 Person Best Ball|
|5||Sat 7/30/16||BR||2 Person Scramble|
|6||Sun 9/11/16||RS||Individual Stroke Play|
|7||Sat 8/27/16||MDL||2 Person Best Ball|
|8||Sat 9/3/16 -|
|NH||Individual Match Play|
|9||Sun 9/25/16||OB||Individual Stroke Play|
- *PLAYOFF Round #1 - Top 120 Players - October 9th, 2016 @ Willow Springs (50 Spring, 50 Summer, 20 Skins)
- **PLAYOFF Round #2 - Top 96 Players - October 16th, 2016 @ Northern Hills
- ***PLAYOFF Round #3 - Top 72 Players - October 22nd, 2016 @ Brackenridge Park GC
- ****ACGT Tour Championship - Top 54 Players - October 23rd, 2016 @ Brackenridge Park GC
The 3rd Annual - South Texas Match Play Challenge - Presented by Adidas Golf
November 12th & 13th, 2016 @ Cedar Creek GC - ACGT Tour vs. H.A.G.A. (Houston Am. Golf Assoc.)
The Top 3 From Spring, The Top 3 From Summer, The Top 7 From The Tour Championship & 3 Captains Picks will make up the 2016 ACGT Tour Team.
SPRING SEASON QUALIFIERS:
JONATHAN AKEN, CHUCK ROSALES, CHRIS CAMPBELL
2016- Pace of Play Policy:
- There will be 5 Checkpoints on each golf course, after holes #3, #6, #9, #12, #15
- The Tee Time Group may be advised of their pace of play position at any location on the course
- If a Tee Time Group falls out of position, they can be “Put on the Clock” and warned of their pace (1 or more Holes Behind)
- The entire Tee Time Group is put on the clock, Not ONE Individual.
- The entire Tee Time Group has until the following checkpoint to show timely improvement towards “Regaining Position”.
- At the next checkpoint location, if the entire Tee Time Group has failed to regain position, THE ENTIRE GROUP IS PENALIZED, and is continued on the clock until the next checkpoint.
First offense – One stroke ----- Second offense – Two strokes ----- For subsequent offense – Disqualification
- Championship Flight Men: Black ACGT Tour Tees
- First Flight Men: Blue Tee Boxes
- Second Flight Men: Blue Tee Boxes
- Third Flight Men: Blue Tee Boxes
- Senior Tee Box Advantage: All golfers over the age of 62 will play from the WHITE TEE BOXES in every flight.
Unclaimed Prizes may be picked up the following day of an event @ Northern Hills GC. All unclaimed prizes will be kept for 1 month following play. After one month. all unclaimed prizes will be donated to The South Texas Match Play Challenge.
50pt Points Bonus awarded to the low gross winner of each individual stroke play event.
45pt Points Bonus awarded to the low net winner of each individual stroke play event.
Must have 2 tournament score in the Handicap Data base to be eligible to place in the net division. Participants will never be turned away, but must have at least 2 scores to win prizes in the net division of that flight.
ALL Tee Times and Tournament info will be emailed to competitors no later than 6pm on the Thursday prior to the event.
ALL tournament registration will close the Thursday prior to the event @ 12 noon.
Contestants are to observe proper golf etiquette and integrity at all times. Any knowledge of cheating or discrepancy should be immediately reported to the ACGT TOUR to ensure fairness and equity to all players. All reports and accusations will be taken seriously and an investigation will occur with all players involved. It is the responsibility of all players to protect the integrity of the game and all participants. The ACGT TOUR cannot take action unless we are made aware of any wrongdoing. Any abuse or disrespect of fellow competitors, officials, spectators, employees of the host facility and/or other individuals conducting or attending an ACGT TOUR event, can be grounds for disqualification from the event as well as possible rejection of entry from future ACGT Tour events. Examples of abuse may include and are not limited to the following: cheating, verbal, physical contact or threat thereof, the use of obscene language, physical damage to property, or equipment of ACGT TOUR or the host facility, and being under the influence of alcohol or controlled substances during a competitive round.
*Ross Wilhelm starts with TRIPLE BOGEY on #1, WINS EVENT @ OLMOS!!!!
*Aken WINS 2016 SPRING SEASON!!!!!!!
*Aken, Rosales & Campbell QUALIFY FOR STMPC Team!!!
*Mark Grabiec Hole in One ~ #8 Brackenridge Park - 6/12/16
Spring Points Standing beginning to tighten up.....No changes in the TOP 5...
J. Aken extends Spring Points lead with strong 2nd Place showing @ Olmos Basin on 4/3/16 - Click Here To View Full Results
Jason Cross made a Hole in One on #3 at Riverside during Event 5!