Membership cards must be presented to receive applicable discounts. Proper identification is required each time a membership card is used. The Alamo City Golf Trail only issues a new membership card when purchasing a new membership or renewing into a different level. Please retain old membership card if renewing into the same level. If a membership card is lost or stolen, a replacement card will be provided for $5. Applies to memberships that include punch cards: Punch cards must be presented to redeem free rounds. Punch cards are non-refundable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. The Alamo City Golf Trail is not responsible for lost, stolen or the unauthorized use of punch cards.
Senior discounts apply to those age 62 and above. Junior discounts apply to those age 17 and below. Military discounts apply only to those who have an active/retired military ID. Dependents do not receive military discounts. A verifiable military ID must be presented to receive a discount.
Players Club members earn Loyalty Points when paying Players Club rates. Membership card must be presented at time of purchase to qualify for Loyalty Points. Loyalty Points expire at the end of the membership term or at the sole discretion of the Alamo City Golf Trail.
HOW TO EARN POINTS:
- 10 Points = 18 Hole Green Fee
- 5 Points = 9 Hole Green Fee
- 5 Points = Twilight Green Fee
- 5 Points = Large Bucket of Range Balls
- 5 Points = 9-Hole Par 3 Course Green Fee
HOW TO REDEEM POINTS:
- 50 points for large bucket of balls at Cedar Creek, Mission del Lago, Northern Hills or San Pedro's driving range
- 60 points for 9-hole round after 3pm at Olmos Basin, Riverside, Willow Springs, Mission del Lago or San Pedro
- 100 points for 18-hole round at Olmos Basin, Riverside, Willow Springs or Mission del Lago
- 100 points (Mon-Wed) for 18-hole round at Brackenridge, Cedar Creek or Northern Hills
- 150 points (Thu-Sun) for 18-hole round at Northern Hills
- 150 points (Thu-Sun) for 18-hole round at Cedar Creek
- 200 points (Thu-Sun) for 18-hole round at Brackenridge
Memberships may only be renewed 30 days prior to expiration. Failure to renew prior to expiration will result in returning to public rates. Players Club rates will resume once membership is renewed.
The Alamo City Golf Trail uses Handicomp; a verifiable handicap system recognized by the USGA. This service is available free of charge to active Players Club members. For more information call:
Weekday rates apply Monday through Thursday, except on Holidays. Weekend rates apply Friday through Sunday. Weekend rates apply on Holidays. Holidays are defined as New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
The Committed Golfer membership may be purchased under a payment plan. The plan requires 33% paid upfront and 2 equal monthly payments due on the 20th of each month. Punch Cards are withheld until final payment is accepted. Failure to make payments will result in a suspended membership.
The Die Hard Golfer membership may be purchased under a payment plan. The plan requires an annual commitment of monthly payments (Unlimited Golf $239.95 per month, Unlimited Golf & Cart $338.95 per month or Unlimited Golf, Cart and Range $347.95 per month) due on the 20th of each month. Failure to make payments will result in a suspended membership.