GIMME membership not required to purchase a range membership! Unlimited cart memberships are only available to GIMME members.
Our GIMME Card must be presented to receive applicable discounts.
- Proper identification is required each time your membership card is used.
- If your Membership card is lost or stolen, a replacement card will be provided for $5.00.
- Punch Cards need to be presented at the course to secure your free round.
PUNCH CARDS ARE NOT REPLACEABLE IF LOST OR STOLEN!
Punch cards are valid Mon-Fri and After 12 pm on Sat / Sun / Holidays.
Military Discounts apply to those who have an active/retired military ID. Dependents do not receive military discounts. You must have a verifiable military id to receive discount.
Earn Points to Receive a Coupon for a FREE Green Fee!
HOW TO EARN POINTS:
- 10 points for 18-hole green fee
- 5 points for 9-hole green fee
- 5 points for Twilight green fee
- 5 points for large bucket of range balls
HOW TO REDEEM POINTS:
- 50 points for large bucket of balls at Cedar Creek, Mission del Lago, Northern Hills or San Pedro's driving range.
- 60 points for 9-hole green fee after 3 PM at Cedar Creek, Mission del Lago, Northern Hills, Olmos Basin, Riverside, San Pedro or Willow Springs.
- 100 points for 18-hole green fee at Cedar Creek, Mission del Lago, Northern Hills, Olmos Basin, Riverside or Willow Springs.
- 100 points (Monday-Wednesday) for 18-hole green fee at Brackenridge.
- 200 points (Thursday-Sunday) for 18-hole green fee at Brackenridge.
- Loyalty Points will be awarded to GIMME Members when playing with Group & Associations at Players Club rates.
- Points will NOT be awarded when paying Tournament, Golf Outing, or Group & Associations rates.
- Membership card must be presented at time of purchase to receive Loyalty Points.
- An optional cart fee is available at all courses for $15.
- Loyalty Points expire on the day your yearly membership ends.
- Points automatically accumulate under your membership number.
- Your Loyalty Points balance can be found on the bottom your receipts.
Visit any ACGT pro shop to renew your membership.
- You may only renew your membership within 30 days of the expiration date.
- If you have not renewed by your expiration date, your profile will return to regular pricing and all discounts will be removed from your profile.
- If you are currently expired, discounts and Players Club pricing will be updated to your profile after you renew your membership.
- We DO NOT issue a new Players Club Card upon renewal! Please keep your old one. Every few years we change up the card design and you will receive a new card during your next renewal period after the change. If you need a replacement before that time, there will be a $5 charge.
- You may purchase a Higher Players Club Membership level at anytime, but your previous membership purchase will not be prorated or refunded.
- You may only renew your current level membership within 30 days of the expiration date.
- If you have any questions about our Upgrade policy, please feel free to call us at (210) 212-7572.
- Your Punch Card is given to you at the time of purchase.
- Punch Card's are like cash and not replaceable if lost or stolen.
- Punch Card's need to be presented at the course to secure your free round.
PUNCH CARD EXAMPLE
This is an example of what your Players Club Punch Card should look like.
Just one downpayment of $100 and three easy payments of $100.
Cannot use any punches until membership is paid in full.
Unlimited green fees at all seven Alamo City Golf Trail facilities – seven days a week.
Cart fees apply but at a reduced rate ($10 fee).
CALL (210) 212-7572 TO GET STARTED!
The golf handicap service we offer is through Handicomp. It is free with your ACGT membership.
Handicomp is a verifiable handicap system recognized by the USGA. For more information call:
| GIMME 1 - $59.95 | GIMME 2 - $169.95 | GIMME 3 - $399.95 | Platinum - $2600 | Unlimited Cart - $1100 | Unlimited Range - $500 |