Select from the Tours below to view current Point Standings...
- 2015 Spring Tour StandingsUpdated 5-11-15
Important Tour Information:
- Must be a current Players Club Member to earn Tour Points
- ACGT Tour will use TOUR HANDICAPS ONLY for ACGT Tour Events
- New Tour players must have an established USGA Handicap to compete in Net divisions with out an established Tour Handicap. 2 Tour Scores are needed to create a Tour Index. (See Handicap Notice to All Tour Participants)
- There will be NO SEPARATE SENIOR DIVISION. All seniors over 62 years of age will receive a tee box yardage advantage and compete within the regular flights of the ACGT Tour.
- All event registration will close at noon the Thursday prior to the event, unless otherwise noted by the Tour Commissioner
- In team events, Tour points will be split between partners
- Low GROSS Champion at each Individual Stroke Play Event will receive 50 point bonus (Net will receive 45pts Bonus)
- Top 50 point earners from each Tour season (Spring and Summer) will be invited to the ACGT Tour Playoffs in October
- Players earn a 25 point playoff bonus for placing in Top 50 of point standings in both Tour seasons.
- 10 ACGT Loyalty Points will be awarded to Players Club members for participation in each event