Earn Points to Receive a Coupon for a FREE Green Fee!
HOW TO EARN POINTS:
- 10 Points = 18 Hole Green Fee
- 5 Points = 9 Hole Green Fee
- 5 Points = Twilight Green Fee
- 5 Points = Large Bucket of Range Balls
- 5 Points = 9-Hole Par 3 Course Green Fee
- Loyalty Points will be awarded to PC Members when playing with Group & Associations at PC Rates
- Points will NOT be awarded when paying Tournament, Golf Outing, and Group & Associations Rates
- Must have your Membership card present at time of purchase to receive points
- Optional Cart Fee is available at Brack and Cedar for $15.
- Optional Cart fee is available at Mission, Olmos, Willow Springs and Riverside for $12
- 50 points for large bucket of balls at Cedar Creek, Mission del Lago, Northern Hills or San Pedro's driving range
- 60 points for 9-hole round after 3pm at Olmos Basin, Riverside, Willow Springs, Mission del Lago or San Pedro
- 100 points for 18-hole round at Olmos Basin, Riverside, Willow Springs or Mission del Lago
- 100 points (Mon-Wed) for 18-hole round at Brackenridge, Cedar Creek or Northern Hills
- 150 points (Thu-Sun) for 18-hole round at Cedar Creek
- 200 points (Thu-Sun) for 18-hole round at Brackenridge
* Points automatically accumulate under your Membership #
* Your Points Balance can be found on the bottom your receipts
HOW TO REDEEM POINTS:
Be sure to always scan your AGCT Players club card when paying for rounds or large buckets of balls at the driving range and view the bottom of your receipt for updated point totals. Call (210) 212-7572 for your current balance.