Dear Valued Golfer,
A lot has changed since we last updated our Loyalty Program two years ago. To ensure our Loyalty Program keeps pace with best practices and stays aligned with our business goals, we are updating our Loyalty Program, taking effect on November 1, 2014. The Loyalty Program will encompass the following:
Every Players Club member will have the opportunity to participate in our Loyalty Program.
Points are accumulated in the following manner:
- Ten Points (10) - For every 18-hole Green Fee*
- Five Points (5) - For every 9-hole Green Fee*
- Five Points (5) - For every Twilight Green Fee*
- Five Points (5) - For every large bucket of range balls.
*Loyalty Points will be awarded to Players Club Members playing with Group & Associations when paying Player Club rates. Loyalty Points are not accumulated when paying tournament, golf outings or Group & Associations rates.
Points will be redeemed in the following manner:
- 200 points for 18-hole round at Brackenridge Park
- 150 points for 18-hole round at Cedar Creek
- 100 points for 18-hole round at Olmos Basin, Riverside, Willow Springs or Mission del Lago
- 60 points for 9-hole round played after 3:00pm any day at Olmos Basin, Riverside, Willow Springs, Mission del Lago, or either par three course
- 50 points for large bucket of balls at Cedar Creek, San Pedro, or Mission del Lago driving ranges
After every purchase at an ACGT golf shop, your receipt will automatically generate the total of your accumulated Loyalty Points. You may use your Loyalty Points at any ACGT facility in the manner stated above.
Golf Carts are not included. Please notify the counter personnel of your desire to use your Loyalty Points prior to your transaction. Points can accumulate over time but if Players Club membership is not renewed by membership anniversary date, all points revert to Zero.
If you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks for your time and for playing at the Alamo City Golf Trail.
The Alamo City Golf Trail Team